August 17, 2012

A Step Forward

Well results day was upon us. I already had my results but I now have an official diploma with the grades I earned in college.  I'm a little upset because I didn't get the grades I wanted to get into my "Firm" choice in university, but fear not! I did have sufficient grades to get into my "Insurance" course. I need to contact student finance and let them know of my change of course, but all should be well. I also won't be seeing someone else who took the same course as me but we're on the same campus, and I'll make new friends. Frightening to say the least, even before considering that on the first day I'll have to introduce myself... I hate talking about myself... Anyone see the irony here?

Nevertheless, this is a new chapter in my life (hooray! previous blog-post references!) and I aim to succeed! To be honest I don't know why I'm going to university if I plan on being self-employed with my game development. Oh well, it's fun to boast.

I'm also quite disappointed that I didn't get to do that much this summer. I'm way behind on my programming schedule and the SA-MP community is probably eagerly awaiting my next update. I need to keep my head down... I'M COMING GUYS! HANG IN THERE!



I thought cats land on their feet? Why hang when you can fall safely?

It just occurred to me that I was going to use this blog to post programming-related progress, but it's turning into a journal of my life... Didn't see that coming. But anyway, that's enough from me. I need to get plan ahead and think about what I'm doing with my life. The first few months of university should be the great deciding factor of whether or not I want to keep studying. Only the future will tell. Great, mystical future... (Hmm... blog post inspiration coming up... SOON!)

Have a pleasant night, people of Earth!

Follow me on Twitter: @YasahiroD
Subscribe to me on Facebook: oliverlukedavenport (Or add me as a friend if you know me. Whatever)
Circle me on Google+: oliverdavenport

No comments:

Post a Comment